Junior Graphic Designer
Reporting to our Senior Graphic Designer, you will assist in the creation of assets and executions of all brand collateral across all departments, whilst constantly maintaining branding consistency across all channels. You will strive to bring innovative ideas to life that inspire and elevate Spell’s visual brand. The role requires a passion for quality and innovation with a focus on elevating the current structure of graphics, illustration and photography.
- Assist to uphold and maintain visual consistency of the brand across platforms
- Image handling and organization
- Prepare graphic assets for campaign rollouts including colour correcting imagery, retouching, prepping images of web and creating digital graphic assets
- Assisting the Graphic Designers with EDM, homepage, social assets, lookbooks, webdesign and signage creation
- Design assets across all departments, from concept to final sign off under direction from the Graphic Designers
- Safeguarding IP and confidentiality
- Keep up to date with current design trends relating to fashion, editorial, retail and competitors
You have a positive attitude and understand the importance of branding and the meticulous attention to detail that is required. You have an eye for detail, love problem solving and are an excellent communicator who has experience managing multiple deadlines at once. You have a passion for graphic design and take pride in your work and presentation and never back down from a challenge. You are constantly looking for ways to improve and have a strong work ethic. You’re a team player and support other members of the team from time to time while remaining accountable for your tasks through to completion.
- Degree qualified in Graphic Design/Visual Communication or similar
- Advanced skills with the Adobe suite (in particular, InDesign and Photoshop) and other standard industry applications
- A strong understanding of the Spell brand and aesthetic
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Previous experience in the fashion / e-commerce industry
- Experience working with a strong brand presence
- Open plan office space
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Beautiful Byron Bay location
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.